I know that it’s been a very long time since I posted in Happy Sushi Belly regularly, so it might seem strange to have the same restraunt featured twice in a row… but that’s exactly what I’m doing today!
After such a nice small meal at Cibo on 17th Avenue with some friends, on my next big walk, I opted to walk from home, down to 17th Avenue, have some lunch, and then walk back again. (approximately 13 km)
My walking companion and I shared five items from Cibo’s Scodellina menu:
white gold ricotta
whipped local ricotta, currant, fennel pollen
– this was incredibly delicious -highly recommended
local goat cheese, garlic confit, sundried tomato
– quite good, though I had others I liked more
grana padano, fried rosemary, capers, roasted chili
– as the eggplant, this was good, but other dishes were better
prosciutto di parma
poached pear, grana padano, aged balsamic vinegar
– really delicious – again!
salt roasted golden beets
toasted hazelnuts, local goat cheese, saba
– like my last post, this was delicious again!
(all photos from my iPhone)